RELAX. REFRESH. RENEW.
Tierra Del Sol Golf Club suffered tremendous flood damage and tree loss. Our essential course workers are doing they’re best to get it back operational.
We will keep you posted on when the golf course/driving range will reopen.
We will tentatively open the clubhouse from 6:30 am to 2:30 pm to answer the phones beginning Wednesday, July 29th.
Golf Course Update:
Phase 3 of Reopening Texas (June 3rd) under Governor Abbott’s plan the following updates regarding golf include:
- Allow 2 people per cart.
- No more than 4 golfers in a group has been removed. We will once again allow the max of 5 golfers to a group.
- Continue to properly clean and disinfect all carts, balls and other touchpoints.
- Ensure separation of at least 6 feet between golfers on the driving range.
- Individuals should maintain 6 feet of separation from others outside the individual’s group. A group is defined as no more than 10 persons including the members of the household and those persons who traveled together.
- No tables of more than 10 people. All tables must be 6 feet apart.
- Provide condiments only upon request, and in single use (non-reusable) portions.
- Use disposable menus (new for each patron)
Driving range will resume normal operating hours. It has been set up to ensure social distancing of 6 feet minimum between golfers. This does exclude members of the same household. All common touch items have been removed. Wearing of facial masks while on the driving range is voluntary. Range balls and baskets will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Social Distancing Guidelines:
As we get closer to getting Back2Golf and new normal operations through a 3 phased approach it’s still important we remember social distancing guidelines:
- Always stay six feet apart from others.
- Stay home if you have a fever or feel sick.
- Avoid large gatherings on the first tee, driving range or after the round.
- If in doubt, don’t touch it.
- Always mark your ball clearly.
- Wear a facial covering when taking a lesson.
- Avoid handshakes and high-fives.
- Respect the game and all involved.
- Remember to wash your hands after playing.
For more information visit http://wearegolf.org/back2golf/#1588169919289-ab896255-ba71
- Individuals must comply with cdc guidelines & social distancing maintaining a six-foot distance from each other plus using hand sanitizer often.
- Must stand at designated areas marked on the floor.
- Tee times are recommended (on-line or by phone) and walk ins are highly discouraged.
- Tee time intervals have been changed to every 10 minutes to increase social distancing.
Here are just a few other guidelines to be aware of:
- Facial masks must be worn inside the clubhouse at all times.
- Staff has the right to refuse service if a mask is not worn.
- Use your gloved hand to handle items when possible.
- No social gatherings on the premises.
PLAY AND ENJOY THE SUN!
All along the the Rio Grande Valley, we’re blessed to be able to look forward to 12 months of tee times. The warm sub-tropical climate of the Rio Grande Valley welcomes golfers from all around the globe to one of the few regions around the country where golf is played 365 days a year.
Tierra Del Sol Golf Club takes pride not only in being amongst the best golf courses in region, but on being accessible to players of all levels. Whether you are looking at playing our 18 holes, or practice shooting around our driving range, the fees are affordable across the board.
ON SITE DRIVING RANGE
Our on site driving range is yet another way Tierra del Sol strives to provide alternatives to suit the different types and levels of golf players visiting our course. Whether you’re a consummate professional looking for that exact range on your shot, a novice learning the basics, or just looking for a different way to spend an evening, our facilities accommodate to your needs
Monday-Sunday: 6:30am – 5:00pm (Grill)
Monday-Sunday: 6:30am – 8:00pm
(Golf Shop & last chance to purchase range balls)
Monday – Sunday: 6:30am – 8:30pm (Driving Range)
Pharr, TX 78577